Ryan's out in the field for a few weeks so it's just Thatcher and I. We went down to Utica to help the time pass. Reminds me of deployment days a bit. I'm just glad it's only a few weeks! My mom and I canned 45 pints of food, chicken, beans and peaches. We spent some time at the Yorkville Little League Park listening to a polka band and visiting with neighbors (Mr Chin). Thatcher is now rolling over from stomach to back and back to stomach so I never know how I'm going to find him sleeping. He also had his first bath in a laundry basket which as you can tell wasn't his favorite.
Ryan's out in the field for a few weeks so it's just Thatcher and I. We went down to Utica to help the time pass. Reminds me of deployment days a bit. I'm just glad it's only a few weeks! My mom and I canned 45 pints of food, chicken, beans and peaches. We spent some time at the Yorkville Little League Park listening to a polka band and visiting with neighbors (Mr Chin). Thatcher is now rolling over from stomach to back and back to stomach so I never know how I'm going to find him sleeping. He also had his first bath in a laundry basket which as you can tell wasn't his favorite.
Comments
Post a Comment