Skip to main content

Thatcher's Expressions

Our little Pal has already started making faces which gets us laughing
and brightens our days even more than just having him here with us.

This one is rare, but he gets a laugh out of us with it.


                                           Sometimes we wonder what he may be thinking.
                                                      Here we're sure he's thinking,
                                            What kind of family have I gotten myself into?

In the end, we're sure he's thrilled to be with us.
Evidence of the very rare and quick smile.

We sure do love having our little Dude around. Some of the guys at work are surprised
that I say I love being a Dad and that I change diapers. Why wouldn't I? I'm his father.
As Joseph Smith tells the Irish guy in that one video, "If there are demeaning
things to be done in the mans house, who better than the head of the house
to do them?" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 years later

Wow!  It's been a long time since I've added to this blog. I guess you could say life has gotten busy. Since the last post, in 2013, much has happened. Here are the major events in the last seven years:  1. Ryan got off active duty military and we moved to Berea, Kentucky.  Ryan enrolled at Eastern Kentucky University. Ryan also joined the Kentucky National Guard. From moving so much I became fascinated with simplicity and minimalism. I am now a self proclaimed minimalist. I love having less stuff!  2. Ivy Helen was born on January 10th, 2014.  3. Summer of 2014 we moved to Bozeman, Montana. Ryan studied aviation at Montana State University. Ryan joined Montana National Guard. I got back into full time cosmetology educating. I also worked at MSU family housing. 5. Ryan graduated and is official a commercially rated pilot. We moved to New York for Ryan to go to aviation mechanic school. Ryan got out of the military completely and transition bec...

Pictures

Here's some of our happenings up in the North Country. And if you thought we were patriotic before, take a look now. We acquired a giant flag (it goes from our living room to kitchen, covering our entire couch).