Ladies and Gentlemen, it is the 4th of July!! This should be the greatest celebration for the greatest country the world has ever seen. Enjoy your bbq's and fireworks, but make sure you take the time to remember what this country is all about. Study the Decleration of Independence and our Founding Fathers. When you read the Decleration of Independence, notice their are a few similarities of what King George is being accused of and what's happening now in our country. What happened to our nation's leaders? Why don't they have the passion and love of this country like our forefathers had? What has happened to us? Letting them stomp all over us. My favorite lines of the Decleration are as follows: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." My friends, I love this country, this is why I fight for it. However, we need to start fixing ourselves. We have the right and ability to get rid of the bad apples in our government. Let's look for those righteous leaders that have the qualities of men like the 56 who convened and signed the most important document in the world. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!
Wow! It's been a long time since I've added to this blog. I guess you could say life has gotten busy. Since the last post, in 2013, much has happened. Here are the major events in the last seven years: 1. Ryan got off active duty military and we moved to Berea, Kentucky. Ryan enrolled at Eastern Kentucky University. Ryan also joined the Kentucky National Guard. From moving so much I became fascinated with simplicity and minimalism. I am now a self proclaimed minimalist. I love having less stuff! 2. Ivy Helen was born on January 10th, 2014. 3. Summer of 2014 we moved to Bozeman, Montana. Ryan studied aviation at Montana State University. Ryan joined Montana National Guard. I got back into full time cosmetology educating. I also worked at MSU family housing. 5. Ryan graduated and is official a commercially rated pilot. We moved to New York for Ryan to go to aviation mechanic school. Ryan got out of the military completely and transition bec...

Well said! May we have the faith and fortitude to stand up and make the necessary changes. Happy 4th of July America!
ReplyDelete