The best way to get through deployment they say is to stay busy. So here's a few things keeping me busy. I recently took a sewing class on the base. Here's what I made (pajama pants). They didn't come out too bad. I forced myself to keep the sewing machine on a slow speed so I could work on the skill, instead of zooming to get done!
I spent a great weekend at my parents house. It began Friday afternoon by mowing the lawn. It only took 3 hours, the riding lawn mower is not working (flooded by water).
I threw the baseball with Ben. My arm hasn't been this sore in years, probably not since volleyball season back in high school.
And the best part, sewing with mom and Aunt Donna. We had a "sew sweet" weekend. I'm working on a major project and will showcase my work as soon as it is done.
Comments
Post a Comment