It's now been a little over 2 weeks that Ryan left and I think we're both surviving. I've received 2 phone calls and 2 emails so far. He's over in Afghanistan now and the fighting has already begun (he said they've had a solid week of fighting so far). He misses everyone and thanks you all for the prayers and support. I am trying to keep myself busy and taking my "candy pills" (my mom put this together for me).
I had a great visit with the family in Oregon, Utah and Idaho. I also just completed my first sewing project, a pillowcase for Ryan. I had to watch a video tutorial several times but in the end I think it came out pretty good. I hope he likes it.
I had a great visit with the family in Oregon, Utah and Idaho. I also just completed my first sewing project, a pillowcase for Ryan. I had to watch a video tutorial several times but in the end I think it came out pretty good. I hope he likes it.
Looks great B!
ReplyDelete