Ryan came home and told me a story. Here is his version...
Work had been over for nearly an hour. For 45 minutes of that hour me and my mortar team
were playing wall ball. We were waiting to punish some disrespecting new guys.
We started our game at around 1445 hours (that's 2:45pm to the lay person). When it came around
to 1530 hours I asked when we were going to get the punishment started for the newbies.
They said it wouldn't be till about 1630 hours. So I was like "That's stupid, I'm gonna go home
and spend time with the wifey." So in order to go home I had to stand against the wall
and withstand 3 throws from my squad mates. They throw decently fast and they're about 10 feet away.
The most painful one hit just below the left knee. The other ones hit my right bum cheek and
the back of the right thigh. I guess I love Broni just a tad. Hard to get a good picture of the spot,
hopefully you can see it.
Don't I have a good guy?
Comments
Post a Comment